At Garden Sanctuary, our 3 core values reflect who we are and what we are about.
We desire to help each individual find that connection, Growth, and service with God, church, and community.
How we Implement our Core Values:
Love > It all starts here. We believe in loving God, and loving one another with all we are. We desire to be a genuine community of believers that is always moving forward together.
Reach > With that unconditional love we have for God and others, we desire to reach those who are searching for the love of Christ in their lives.
Develop > We believe that growth and development for every believer is important and necessary in order to become what God has created each of us to be.
Serve > We believe that servanthood is one of the foundations of the body of Christ. We want to serve God through our lives with all that we are, inside and out of the church.
Excellence > We desire to do everything with excellence. From the little details to the big things, we want to give it our best! We are not perfect, but we strive to give everything we have to bring glory to God.
What We Believe In
We are a Pentecostal church and are affiliated with the Church of God Denomination based out of Cleveland, TN.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.